It seems as though I have to be retaught so many truths about God. No matter how many times I hear it my understanding dissipates, and I find myself in the same position as before.
This time it involves me trusting his provision and timing. I know that he will take care of me and will never be too late in his response to my needs. And yet I worry about the future, about my job, about so many things.
Today he proved to me again that he has everything under control. And as usual I return in humility to praise him and thank him for the provision and grace that I don't deserve.
He's given me the opportunity to have a job with Anthropologie. I didn't expect this to be the path that ventured down, but it is an extremely exciting and promising opportunity.
It's a full time position with benefits, steady hours, a chance to use my creativity, and even a 401k plan (it's so adult sounding). It's not official yet, but will be in the next week or so.
I'm so thankful that I have God that loves me and knows what's good for me more than I do myself. He can make plans based on his knowledge of the past, present, and future, and all I have to do is respond. Wow. It just blows me away every time.
Although I have to keep relearning these things, I am grateful for his patience with me. And I rejoice when it takes me less and less time to realize I am reliving the pattern. Maybe one day I can immediately surrender my worry, and actually fully trust him. I desperately want to.
No comments:
Post a Comment