Wednesday, June 9, 2010

to accomplish (soon)

So I think I need to put in writing some things that I would like to accomplish this summer (or even in the coming weeks). This week I've been getting extremely distracted, and I'm not super happy about it. I hate wasting days away. It's just not fun to me.


So here is my attempt at setting goals for the coming weeks.


1. Start and finish my homework (especially the papers I've been putting off)
2. Finish the book Push
3. Apply for more jobs
4. Write letters to my lovely London friends, as well as friends dispersed throughout the southeast
5. Dust off my bike and go for a ride
6. Take a kickboxing class
7. Start crafting once a week
8. Get a GRE study book (and sign up for the GRE...gross)
9. Plan a trip to Orlando
10. Build a fort or tent in my room, like one of these:




And this is just the beginning. If I can finish at least a couple of these items, I will feel much more accomplished. Anyone else finding it hard to stay focused and motivated? Or better yet, anyone want to be a kid with me, and build a fort?

No comments:

Post a Comment