Saturday, June 5, 2010

oh happy day.

I'm sitting in the Coffee Pub (which I am apparently supposed to call Red Eye, but I refuse), and I have and overwhelming feeling of joy.


In the past day or so, I have been taking a little inventory of my life, and I am very happy with the results.


I have been working my butt off in school, but I love what I'm learning (minus the fact that I'm not doing very well in my dance classes). 


I'm going to be co-leading a Bible study for high school girls at my church with two of the most awesome ladies I know. And isn't it grand when you can share life with younger believers, and get to witness them falling in love with God more and more? (Well, that's what I hope will be happening)


And I've gotten to spend time with people that I love dearly. Not because I have to, or because they have to, but because we've just enjoyed being around each other.


AND I found a job on craigslist last night that I REALLY like. Mind you, I might not get it, but it's encouraging to see that there are jobs out there that I love, and that I'm actually qualified to do (not to mention in the North Carolina)!


The best part is, God is working. I can feel it. It's like this little hum around me. I'm so excited for when I can look back and see how it all looks in retrospect. But for now, I'm just attempting to respond in any manner I can to the Holy Spirit, and let God do his thing.


Be excited guys. I know I am.  

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited too, and I'm praying that God will use all three of our different stories and situations to minister to these girls. More than anything, I just want to see them fall in love with Jesus. I'm so glad I'll be working with two lovely girls who feel the same way! Love you!

    ReplyDelete