Wow.
So it's been over a month since I last posted something on here, and yet it feels like it's been so much longer.
So much has happened, and then more stuff happened, and things keep going, and now it is almost June.
And the thing is, I couldn't tell you everything because I honestly feel like it's all a swirly madness in my brain.
I haven't even had a chance to sort it out myself because I've just had to jump into the next thing. All I can say is how I feel right now.
I feel out of it. Exhausted. My brain is only working half the time. And I constantly feel like I am forgetting something, or I feel as if I'm lost in a foreign, impersonal place.
When I see people, I generally feel detached. It's like I've been plopped back into a world I'm supposed to know, and yet it feels so strange. Overall, I just feel odd. It's really difficult to explain.
I think this is what happens when someone is gone for awhile. I think this is a part of growing up. It might just be awhile before I get to a place of feeling fairly normal again.
No comments:
Post a Comment