Looks like an innocent, fluffy white cloud, right?
WRONG!
This horribly massive menace is filled with ash and currently making its way across the atmosphere towards me in an attempt to completely squash my adventure.
A volcano in Iceland erupted this morning, and has sent a cloud of ash into the air that has caused the UK to completely shut down their airspace. For the FIRST time in HISTORY. Ever.
And it just so happens that I was planning on flying to Dublin to meet up with my sister, and to begin our backpacking shenanigans. Well, now I am grounded in London for a few more days, with one less trip to Ireland.
Stupid volcano. You had to choose to be all dramatic today?

What are the odds of this happening to YOU? Today? Wow. I guess just think of this as adding more adventure to your adventure...
ReplyDeleteYou have got to be kidding! That is insane!! Hope it won't interfere too much with adventuring!
ReplyDelete