I'm going backpacking through Europe starting Thursday. I must say goodbye to my beloved London, and take off on an adventure with mi hermana! So for those of you who are interested, here is my itinerary:
April 15 to 17: Dublin and Galway, Ireland
April 17 to 20: London, England
April 20 to 26: Santorini and Athens, Greece
April 26 to May 1: Rome and Florence, Italy
May 1 to 3: Interlaken, Switzerland
May 3 to 5: Cologne, Germany
May 5 to 7: New York City (my sister's home)
May 7: back to Orlando
And I get back to Tallahassee on May 9, just in time to start classes the next day. I must be crazy. Sorry if I'm a bit preoccupied with sleeping when I return. I think it's going to take me awhile to get over the shock of being home.
These past few months have been a bit crazy, but so wonderful. It's going to be difficult to have to transition back. I feel like I've grown and experienced so much. I don't know if I'll be able to put it into words when I get back.
And I've never been backpacking before. It's going to be AWESOME! First stop: Dublin!
Adventure...here I come!


AHHH! I am sooo jealous... But really, just happy for you! :) Florence holds a special place in my heart, so I hope you love as much as I do! And please... take tons of pictures in Greece!!!
ReplyDelete