Sunday, February 7, 2010

church

I love my church. I know it's only been a month at Hillsong, but it feels kind of like home.


I look forward to Sundays so much. God's presence is so apparent in that place.


And his people are amazing. They are exactly what God's church should be. I'm sure they have their imperfections, but they love like no other. They are blessings to so many people.


Today was vision Sunday for all of Hillsong, worldwide. It was AWESOME. I almost started crying. That may sound ridiculous, but you have to see it. It's God's heart reaching out through people to the world. Isn't that awesome?


I love this community. I love the mission. I love the heart. This is the God I serve. These are the people that are the church. I love it. It's brilliant.


p.s. One of their missions is to start a Hillsong in New York. Two words: heck yes. Anyone want to go with me?

1 comment:

  1. Hillsong New York. I would SO want to go there!

    (can you tell that I just love them? I went to a worship service they did in Nashville and it was one of the most powerful worship services of my life.)

    ReplyDelete