I've been getting ready to go to London for so long that it feels like I'm never going to leave. I've had so much time to actually get ready and pack, but of course I waited till the last couple of days to do everything. I probably should be worried about all of the things I might have forgotten, all of the minor details I might have overlooked. But honestly, I'm just too tired to care. And I'm too excited to let that bother me.
I may not be fully prepared, but I'm ready. I just want to go.
I'm excited to spend the next day of travels in the Word, in prayer, still before God before the whole experience starts to speed by. I want talk to my Father about what he wants this little adventure to be like. And I want him to point out the things that I need to change or confront in myself before I get there. (I have lot's of time to do this on the trip over)
So here I go. London, here I come...
No comments:
Post a Comment