Sunday, January 3, 2010

I'm flying to London in a couple of days, and I hope to keep in touch with everyone while I'm there (even though keeping in touch with everyone is impossible).

As I did on facebook, I'm going to post my address and skype name for anyone who would like to write or chat while I'm in another part of the world. I love getting letters and video chatting with friends.

Address (write it exactly like this on the envelope):
Lindsey Rickerson
Florida State University
Student Housing
99 Great Russell Street
London WC1B 3LA
England

skype name: lindseyrickerson

In three days I'll be on my way over the pond. Weird.

1 comment:

  1. hi lindsey's blog! this is april..i had to use my old aol name to comment on this. hahahaha
    you are officially on my bookmarked links!
    i expect photo posts often!!!
    <3 i love you tons!

    ReplyDelete