Sunday, January 31, 2010

friends, glorious friends

I want to write a story about some wonderful people I met today, but I'll keep this short and simple.


Today I met some students at Hillsong.


 They were wonderful.


  Conversation was wonderful.


God truly does provide. And it's so amazing to see it in such a tangible way. I wish I could be worthy of his blessing, but instead I will just humbly accept his gift, and pray that I can glorify him more as a result of his blessing.


Thank you Jesus for your church. Thank you for your love, and your love through people. 


This is the way the church should be. I love it. I love this.




p.s. I actually did make a tent over my bed. It's awesome. I have a nook. Oh yeah.

3 comments:

  1. First of all, though I have mentioned it before, I am SO jealous that you get to go to Hillsong. For real. So jealous. haha

    Secondly, I love that you made a tent over your bed! There really is nothing like a good, homemade hiding place...

    And thirdly, I am so glad to hear that God provided for you in this way today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodness i miss you, but i am so thrilled to here this! and i love your post about oxford. i can live there?

    love you little one <3

    ReplyDelete